Fire Safety Management
The fire safety management is the most important in the field of fire safety in buildings. In order to work properly, it is important to ensure that fire safety management plans for the building. It includes such questions.
Evacuation procedures and responsibility of each employee.
- Requirements for maintenance and testing for fire protection.
- Management contractors can work on site.
- The measures that must be followed in the case of a converted building.
- How to reduce the number of false positives.
- Responsibility for assessing the risk of fire; and
Special procedures for special events
IOC experience in the development of the process, management of fire safety for buildings of all types.
Our team of experts will be happy to discuss our services with you.